Senior Product Manager Safety Jogger Workwear
We are seeking a skilled result-oriented Senior Product manager with excellent line building qualities.
Together with the management team you will be responsible for the relaunch of the Safety Jogger Workwear department as a separate business unit.
You translate the vision of the Safety Jogger brand into a clear product strategy with smart objectives. You are a passionate about the product and a leader able to set our workwear department up for success.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES – What will you do?
As our Product Manager, you will be responsible for setting up the Safety Jogger workwear product range that meets market demand in terms of trends, technicality and fashion. You will collaborate with management, suppliers, testers and our global sales team to help deliver high quality, certified products that meet customers’ expectations.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding and experience of managing workwear sourcing & supply chains globally with the ability to deliver a product or range from initial concept through to development and successful launch.
In addition to overseeing product development, the role also requires strong supplier management skills with experience of managing a diverse range of suppliers globally.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone that has a proven track record of product line building and sourcing workwear globally.
- Research and develop our workwear product range to grow sales
- Responsible for all aspects of category/product management, including identification of product from supplier, sourcing and successfully bringing the product to market and ensuring product profitability and ROI
- Effectively manage budgets, procurement and stock management for category new products
- Responsible for product life cycle management and follow up
- Create detailed technical measurement and construction specifications
- Present ideas and products to management and sales representatives globally
- Secure that product and product quality meets our standards, EU regulations and sustainable aspects
- Exercise attention to detail to ensure products are to the required quality and high standard on a consistent basis
- Research and analyze industry and sales data and make strategic recommendations regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and the future sales of your product range
- Support sales activities and product launches, including training of our customers and global sales team
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS – Who are we looking for?
To become our Senior Product Manager workwear, you will need:
- 5+ years in a Product Manager role or similar ideally within the workwear or safety wear or outdoor apparel industry
- Profound knowledge of technical garment materials
- Knowledge of relevant safety wear and workwear certifications and standards
- Proven knowledge of marketing principles and pricing strategies
- Experience and track record in leading the development of a product category strategy
- Ability to manage multiple projects against set deadlines and budgets
- Proficient computer skills in different IT applications including MS Office, knowledge of ERP is an asset
- Excellent Adobe Illustrator skills, office, social media (knowledge of ERP is an asset)
- Commercial acumen to identify products with strong sales potential
- Experience liaising with colleagues and suppliers based overseas
- Relevant degree in Fashion/design
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and commercial skills
- Digital E-commerce mindset
- Experience of working with a dynamic and commercially focused team, you are a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Multilingual (English, Dutch) and open to travel internationally
What we offer
- The chance to join a great team of likeminded, hard-working people who are passionate about achieving the Safety Jogger vision and the growth objectives of the company
- A genuine commitment to flexible working. We’re focused on outcomes and not inputs. We trust our people because we know they want what’s best for our business. We want you to love your work but respect that you also love your life outside of Safety Jogger!
- A unique opportunity to work in a dynamic family owned company with short communication lines and quick decision taking
- A competitive salary package and a suite of benefits and perks
Eager to join our Safety Jogger community?
For this vacancy, we work in an exclusive partnership with Altior Executive Search Consultants. You can apply by mailing your resumé (CV) with motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call Jan Verstraeten, Partner with Altior Executive Search, at 0032 56 62 26 30.