Product Manager Safety Jogger Workwear
We are seeking a skilled result-oriented Product manager with excellent line building qualities.
Together with the management team you will be responsible for the relaunch of the Safety Jogger Workwear department as a separate business unit.
You translate the vision of the Safety Jogger brand into a clear product strategy with smart objectives. You are a passionate about the product and a leader able to set our workwear department up for success.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES – What will you do?
As our Product Manager, you will be responsible for setting up the Safety Jogger workwear product range that meets market demand in terms of trends, technicality and fashion. You will collaborate with management, suppliers, testers and our global sales team to help deliver high quality, certified products that meet customers’ expectations.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone that has a proven track record of product line building
As a Product Manager, you are responsible for the development, growth and optimization of your product collection.
- You manage the product lifecycle of your product collection: from design briefing, follow up with creation department and product launch in close collaboration with the marketing team.
- You run various analyses in order to map the size and profitability of the different market segments, collections or individual products and propose actions in order to further support them.
- You also harmonize the collection in order to have a clear and competitive offering.
- You secure that product and product quality meets our standards, EU regulations and sustainable aspects.
- You are the link between suppliers and the creation department and keep yourself constantly informed about new trends and technologies
- You further develop a product strategy based on market, customer and competitor’s analysis and identify growth opportunities in the different markets.
- You support sales activities and product launches, including training of our customers and global sales team
- You report to the Director of Product Development and support him/her with strategic decisions
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS – Who are we looking for?
To become our Product Manager workwear, you will need:
- A proven experience in product portfolio management in the workwear or safety wear or outdoor apparel market.
- Profound knowledge of technical garment materials
- Basic knowledge of relevant safety wear and workwear certifications and standards
- Proven knowledge of marketing principles and pricing strategies
- Experience and track record in leading the development of a product category strategy
- Ability to manage multiple projects against set deadlines and budgets
- Proficient computer skills in different IT applications including MS Office, knowledge of ERP is an asset
- Adobe Illustrator skills, office, social media is an asset
- Commercial acumen to identify products with strong sales potential
- Experience liaising with colleagues and suppliers based overseas
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and commercial skills
- Experience of working with a dynamic and commercially focused team, you are a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Multilingual (English, Dutch) and open to travel internationally
What we offer
- The chance to join a great team of likeminded, hard-working people who are passionate about achieving the Safety Jogger vision and the growth objectives of the company
- A genuine commitment to flexible working. We’re focused on outcomes and not inputs. We trust our people because we know they want what’s best for our business. We want you to love your work but respect that you also love your life outside of Safety Jogger!
- A unique opportunity to work in a dynamic family owned company with short communication lines and quick decision taking
- A competitive salary package and a suite of benefits and perks
Eager to join our Safety Jogger community?
For this vacancy, we work in an exclusive partnership with Altior Executive Search Consultants. You can apply by mailing your resumé (CV) with motivation letter at email@example.com. For more information, call Jan Verstraeten, Partner with Altior Executive Search, at 0032 56 62 26 30.