Business Development Manager Safety Jogger South America
Safety Jogger is a strong brand in professional footwear, with a worldwide network of distributors. The brand was founded in 2001 as a part of the Cortina Group, which is with its 25 million pairs of shoes one of the largest European shoe distributors.
Safety Jogger offers high quality products with an excellent price/quality ratio, where personal protection at work is key. Safety Jogger aims with their different products at a wide variety of industries such as construction, food, health care, automotive etc.
Safety Jogger completes market studies throughout the globe to determine the need for new retailers based on market requirements. A team of developers is constantly looking for innovation and our products stand for design, comfort and protection. The goal is to ensure that we can provide the retailers increased sales volumes and high profits.
As the brand is convinced that a lot of opportunities are ahead of us in the Latin American market, we are hiring a Business Development Manager for the South American market.
- You will strengthen the AS 400 team. This team is responsible for various projects within warehousing, logistics, sales, purchase, accountancy, ... On which project you will be working depends on your interests and experience
- You will carry out analyses and translate them into programmable solutions
- You develop and program these solutions in AS400 and ensure that they are properly implemented
- You assist the business in the use of the new applications and train them to use the new features properly
- You support the business when they have additional questions and adjust where necessary
- You like innovation and carry it out in every step of the way
- You have at least a bachelor's degree and have experience in AS400 programming.
- You have knowledge of RPG, Rdi and DB2
- Experience with web services and SQL server is a plus
- You are also familiar with XML, JSON, HTML and CSS.
- You are analytical and think proactively in improving business processes
- You like to communicate with the business
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Technically challenging projects
- Agile project methodology, training, flexibility
- Room for personal initiative, personal growth
- Flexible business environment with all kinds of activities and fruit@work
- Work in your own region, in an open corporate culture with short communication lines
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits based on your experience